December 24, 2010

Unfinished Business

By now, I should be on a plane bound for Tanzania, leaving cold New England behind for a couple of weeks.

While I'm away, I won't have much Internet access, so don't expect daily updates of my runs in the Serengeti (Don't worry, Joni, I know that I can't run in the Serengeti). But don't despair: I've set up the blog to post a few previously unpublished stories from the archives, starting after Christmas and continuing until I get back.

Here's a preview:

- Racing the Mile

- My take on Barefoot Running (with real poetry!)

- Resolutions for 2011

- Avoiding Treadmills

- How I feel about Rio getting the 2016 Summer Olympics

...and others!

I hope you enjoy these posts. In the mean time, I'd like to wish everyone a very happy New Year, wherever you may spend it!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Happy Holiday and New Year to you, Jon; have a great and safe trip.