June 09, 2008

All-State Videos Available

As promised, the "JamCast" team was at the All-State meet at Durfee H.S. on Saturday. Thanks to all of you who wrote in to suggest events for us to videotape!

Before I list the videos and provide links, I want to thank Noah and Sam for joining me and for providing commentary. Noah did a ton of research to prepare to be our "play-by-play" announcer, and Sam added a lot of information from his knowledge of the DCL and the H.S. scene in general. We had a lot of fun, and all three of us apologize for our occasional mix-ups.

These videos are available on YouTube:

Girls 800
Boys 300H
Boys 400
Boys 1 Mile
Boys 2 Mile

The following videos are available if you ask me really nicely, and only leave positive comments on the blog:

Girls 1M - in which I announce that Kristin Kasper has "no chance"

Girls 4x800 - exceeds YouTube length limits (they should have run faster!)

Girls 400 (not offloaded from tape yet)

Boys 800 (not offloaded from tape yet)

Boys 100H (not offloaded from tape yet)

Boys 4x800 (not offloaded from tape yet)

Boys 4x400 (not offloaded from tape yet)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's not too much trouble, I'd ask for any or all of the additional footage to be uploaded. I love watching the races and the insightful commentary gives me a new perspective. Great job guys!

Anonymous said...

The link that says Girls 800 is linked to the Boys 800. Could you fix that please?

Jon Waldron said...

Fixed.

Anonymous said...

Girls 4x800 please...

Anonymous said...

Great job HJon and guys. I'm petitioning the MIAA to have you do the whole meet and be the official annoucers.

Jon Waldron said...

Thanks Mike!

For anyone who wants the Girls 4x800, I can't post it to YouTube (length restrictions). I'll investigate Google video, or I can send you a CD/DVD...

Anonymous said...

girls mile please! i read this blog all the time and LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Is the girls 4x800 that much longer than the boys 2 mile? Oh well. Thanks for all the great videos. You guys did a great job.

Jon Waldron said...

The girls 4x800 is now available on Google Video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2189725477241256813&hl=en

Jon Waldron said...

By the way, Google messed up the quality of the video.

MCRUN - if you want the 4x800 at better quality, I can put it on a disk for you -- but I'll need an address... or you can join us at Cold Springs Park one of these Wednesdays!

Anonymous said...

can you post girls 1 mile on youtube or google video?