August 09, 2010

Read This: The View From Lane 9

I was thinking about writing something after the latest Diamond League meet in Stockholm, but Noah Jampol has not only beaten me to it, but done a much better job than I would have done. It's one of the first posts on his new blog, The View From Lane 9.

Anyone who has talked to Noah for any length of time knows that he is a keen observer and careful analyst, whether the subject is track & field, basketball, baseball, economics, or politics. It's great to see him sharing his observations, and I look forward to reading more as the track season continues.

2 comments:

Old Blue Eyes said...

Noah is obviously very professional writing and commenting about track and field. I predict he'll be giving up his day job to make a career of it.

Noah said...

Thanks so much for the endorsement and praise, guys. Already it's been a lot of fun, and I hope more and more people are reading and enjoying it. Coach, that would be great and we will see.