October 28, 2008

Video: Bay State League Meet Boys Varsity Race

It looks like rain for Tuesday's showdown between the last two undefeated boys teams in the Bay State League. Brookline hosts Newton North at Larz Anderson and it should be a close meet. The girls race will also be a real battle. It wouldn't be postponed by a little rain, would it?

Well, whether it's postponed or not, here's some video inspiration: the Boys Varsity race from Saturday's league meet.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpINtFYq9c

(Be sure to watch it in high quality.)

I'm really sorry I didn't get more finishers -- I was done in by a dead battery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A "little" rain? Listen I'm disappointed the fireworks display and all the other meet presentation things I have planned will go for not with the weather BUT the decision on whether to race will be determined by safety. Winds at 10-15 mph and wet downhills are my concern.

Anonymous said...

Battle for the Banners .... postponed til Thursday 10/30 at Larz Anderson.

Billy said...

great video!! thanks for posting it

my arms are a mess ><

Jon Waldron said...

Thanks, Billy!

Congratulations on your 12th-place finish!